- June 21, 2020
- Posted by: mediasolutionslb
EMI currently have a vacancy in KSA for full-time Saudi Software Engineer/Solutions Consultant to work on the following:
• Install and Configure Software applications mainly in the Gulf for the Oil & Gas Industry
• Work on Real-Time and Historic Information Management Systems like OSIsoft PI System, AspenTech IP.21, Wonderware, and Honeywell PHD…
• Conduct Professional Trainings and Presentations
• Create Excel Reports which integrate with data from PI System, IP.21, etc..
• Create Process Graphics using PI ProcessBook, Process Explorer, etc..
• Create Web Reports and KPIs
• Develop custom applications using Microsoft .NET, SQL, Reporting Services, etc…
Software Engineer should have the below qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Computer science
• 1-3 years of working experience in Software domain
• Ability and motivation to learn new Software Technologies
• Ability to conduct professional presentations in front of an audience
• Knowledge in working with Windows Platforms and Real Time Information management Systems is a plus
• Comfortable in using Office Applications
• Ability to conduct professional trainings for classrooms
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Strong English Oral and written
Below Qualifications are a plus:
• Knowledge with Historians and Real Time information management systems like PI, IP.21 , etc..
• Working Knowledge in Microsoft .NET and C# or VB coding in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
• Knowledge in Big Data.
• Knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and later
• Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and above
• Knowledge in Windows 2012 and above
• Knowledge in Networking
• Knowledge in Oil & Gas Industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.