- June 5, 2021
- Posted by: mediasolutionslb
EMI currently has vacancy for full-time Software Engineers/Consultants to work on the following:
• Install and Configure Software applications mainly in the Gulf for the Oil & Gas Industry (Residency will be in Lebanon, but frequent trips every month will be conducted to projects in the Gulf and mainly in Saudi Arabia)
• Develop custom applications using Microsoft .NET, SQL, Reporting Services, etc…
• Conduct Professional Trainings and Presentations (in Lebanon and in the Gulf)
• Create Excel Reports Which integrate with data from OSIsoft’s PI (Plant Information) System
• Create PI Graphics using PI ProcessBook
• SharePoint Installation and Development.
• Create Web Reports and KPIs for PI data using SharePoint
Software Engineer should have the below qualifications:
• At least 4 years of working experience in Software/IT domain.
• Ability and motivation to learn new Software Technologies
• Ability to conduct professional presentations in front of an audience
• Knowledge in working with Windows Platforms
• Comfortable in using Office Applications
• Ability to conduct professional trainings for classrooms with more than 8 trainees
Below Qualifications are a plus:
• Working Knowledge in Microsoft .NET and C# or VB coding in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
• Knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
• Mobile Application Development (Android, IPhone)
• Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
• Knowledge in Windows 2008 and above
• Knowledge in Windows Active Directory
• Knowledge in Networking
• Knowledge in Oil & Gas Industry.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.