EMI Power and Water Reconciliation System
EMI – PWRS, also known as Power and Water Reconciliation System, is EMI’s own custom made full solution for verification of invoicing and settlement purposes. PWRS is built on top of the latest Microsoft SQL database structure and reporting technologies. The Power and Water Reconciliation System main purpose is:
- Verification of the invoice data
- Verification of the Plant Settlement software (i.e. Fuel Demand Models etc…)
- Settlement meter data verification from the various sources (including i.e.: Independent Power Plants)
- Automation of daily tasks
- Generation of Management Reports
- Automatic generation of Email Alerts (i.e. Daily Digest Emails, workflow emails and reminders, etc…)
The Power and water reconciliation system can be integrated into your organization and provide you with a fully integrated data collection and verification system for invoice and settlement purposes. The PWRS product would perform the following objectives:
- Collect data from the various data sources, plants or control Centers
- Validate data collection based on personalized methodology
- Interface with the online and offline Tariff Calculation Modules of each respective data source, enabling PWRS to validate invoices appropriately.
- Alert relevant stakeholders upon detecting discrepancies in data
- Produce a standard set of reports on demand.
- Provide an Audit function for all changes made to the PWRS and related data
- The PWRS is a robust system with regards to all security aspects and able to fully integrate with various IT security systems.
- Fully functional and provide framework for secure operation including data and access security for the lifetime of the systems.
- Scalable to accommodate future data sources and expansion of plants
A new workflow module was added to the PWRS product in order to automate the report generation process and approval. This adaptable module include multiple phases and levels of report generation and approval mechanism enabling proper flow of workflow through the correct authority chain. The system is enabled to send emails to intended recipient insure all are informed as well as actions log pages for proper auditing. Below is an example of the Workflow steps: