EMI GIS – GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS
With its full HTML5 design, EMI GIS Real-Time Connector will allow you to visualize all your PI Data in HTML5 Charts and ESRI maps. By using the latest versions of PI Web API and AF SDK, the system is capable of delivering real-time data from the PI System to HTML 5 Charts and spatially aware ESRI maps
- Spatial Representation of AF Assets
- Elements Symbolization according to Templates, states or data
- Attributes Data representation on the map
- Scroll to Historic Data in addition to Attributes History Charts
The system presents these main components:
- A Dynamic and interactive HTML5 AF Tree View.
- An ESRI map visualizing your AF assets and their attributes in real-time.
- Interactive HTML5 charts to render and display real-time PI Data.
- An Administration Console that set the user up and running with minimal configuration and zero coding.
- A vehicle tracking integration module.
- Messages broadcasting system.
- PI Vision Integration, the user can trend any attribute as Adhoc Coresight display.
- Slide back in time allowing the user to go back in history for the attributes rendered on the map.
- Aggregate Data over a period of time.
Geography means everything to corporations with distributed sites. You always need to know where production is coming from, where it’s going, and what’s happening everywhere in between. In order to easily comply with regulations, cut costs, and keep your customers loyal, a data system that brings distant geography to the tips of your fingers is supplied by EMI. With EMI’s GIS Real-Time Integrator, you can combine space and time to bring real-time data to GIS maps. EMI Real-Time GIS Integrator offers you the below features and more:
- Real-time representation of all AF attributes and their data on ESRI maps
- Spatially aware representation of AF assets, and real-time multi-state symbolization
- Real-time fully customizable and interactive HTML charts
- Vehicle Tracking integration and emergency messages broadcasting