Omnisens Reservoir Monitoring
OMNISENS DISTRIBUTED FIBER OPTIC SENSING BRINGS:
- DTS temperature monitoring with a large optical budget to overcome the challenges of downhole monitoring related to fiber losses and darkening.
- Distributed strain monitoring solutions to provide well casing monitoring.
Omnisens Brillouin-based sensing provides the following advantages in downhole distributed temperature and strain monitoring:
- Capable of sensing in situations where hydrogen darkening makes fiber optic monitoring difficult
- High temperature resolution
- Precise strain monitoring
- Large optical budget
Using temperature sensing:
detection of gas and steam breakthrough in production wells
Using strain sensing:
integrity monitoring of well casing.