For a tentative Sneak Peek of the entire 2020 Training Calendar Check the Table below:
OSIsoft PI System is an enterprise infrastructure for management of time series data and events. A wide base of installations across manufacturing, energy, utilities, life sciences, data centers and process industries relies upon the OSIsoft PI System to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational and business data in order to manage assets, mitigate risks, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, as well as identify competitive business and market opportunities.
Experience OSIsoft PI by attending one of PI System training courses offered by EMI. These training courses are taught by our team of expert instructors. Training groups are limited to 8 people to ensure that each participant receives generous attention.
Following is a list of courses currently being offered at the PI Training Center:
PI Application Developer Training Courses
- PI Application Developer (AF SDK, PI OLEDB Enterprise, PI Web API…)
- Visualizing PI Data
- PI Web API
PI Client Training Courses
- Visualizing PI System Data (Clients)
- Analyzing PI System Data
- Building Displays with PI Vision
- Building Reports with PI Datalink
- Building Displays with PI ProcessBook
- Building PI System Assets and Analytics with PI AF
- PI System Architecture, Planning, & Implementation
- PI System Administration for IT Professionals
Small Private Online Courses
- Building Basic Displays with PI ProcessBook
- Building Advanced Displays with PI ProcessBook
- Creating Basic Reports with PI DataLink
- Developing Applications with PI AF SDK
- Configuring Calculations with PI AF
- Building Asset Hierarchies with PI AF
- Configuring a Simple PI System
- Configuring Calculations with PI ACE
Matrikon Online Courses
- OPC Overview & Concepts
- OPC Practical Applications and Troubleshooting
The two courses provided by Engineering and Marketing International (EMI), as the exclusive partner and distributor of Matrikon OPC in the MENA region, covers essential aspects about the leading industrial communication protocol “OPC”, and its applications through a diversified range of products provided by Matrikon OPC.
The courses focuses on delivering the basics of OPC including the transition from proprietary data communication to a standardized data interoperability with OPC Unified Architecture (UA) and the specifications underlying this transition.
Moreover, bestselling products from Matrikon OPC are explained in depth in terms of their features and functionality. Products include:
- OPC Free Test Tools:
- OPC Explorer
- Simulation Server
- OPC UA Tunneller
- OPC Redundancy Broker (ORB)
- OPC Data Manager (ODM)
- OPC Funnel
Based on the trainee’s request and along with presenting the foundational knowledge about OPC and some of its applications, we care about developing the participants practical use of OPC software and this is where the courses covers the more technical aspects of installing, configuring and troubleshooting client-server connections.