WebRelay-10™/ WebRelay-10 Plus™
Industrial Grade Remote Relay Control
WebRelay-10 provides remote relay control to 10 industrial-grade, high-power relays
WebRelay-10™ is a robust, industrial relay board with Ethernet communications. It provides remote relay control through its ten large 15A relays.
The relays can be individually controlled using a standard web browser or by sending commands from a custom control application. It is self-contained with a built-in web server, and requires no external software, additional network modules, or computers.
WebRelay-10 is designed for industrial applications and can be DIN-Rail mounted inside a control cabinet. Tab connectors (1/4 inch) are used for power and relay contact connection.
The full featured WebRelay-10 Plus has all the features found on WebRelay-10, plus much more. Additional features include an event scheduler, customizable email alerts, two discrete inputs, device logging, and remote temperature and/or humidity monitoring.
- Ten independent 15A Relays – SPDT (Form C).
- Built-in web server for browser-based setup and control.
- No special software or device drivers required.
- XML status and control page make communications with custom computer applications simple.
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave.
- On/Off and Pulse modes.
- DIN-Rail mountable.
- LEDs indicate the current relay state.
- 1/4-inch tab-connectors.
- Power Supply: 9-28 VDC.
- UL/CUL listed relays (E197852).
WebRelay-10 Plus Additional Features
- Event scheduler with yearly calendar. Schedule up to 100 events.
- Customizable email alerts.
- Up to 8 temperature and/or humidity sensors can be added for environmental monitoring (one temperature sensor included).
- Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of relays or for monitoring external devices.
- Inputs can be used as counters.
- Logging; log relay changes, events, Modbus requests, high/low temperatures, input changes, network traffic, and more.
- Real-time clock, can automatically adjust for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
- System log provides detailed diagnostic information.
- Simple scripts can be written in BASIC for advanced functionality.
- Configure manually or with DHCP.
WebRelay-10 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-WR-10R12-I||Relays: 10 (15A 277VAC, 30VDC)||N/A||9-28VDC|
|X-WR-10R12-IP||Relays: 10 (15A 277VAC, 30VDC)||Digital: 2 (0-5VDC)
Temp: 8 (-67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C))
- Voltage: 9-28VDC
- Max Current: 477mA – 1391mA
Note: Current based upon voltage applied and device settings. See users manual for complete breakdown.
- Number of Relays: 10
- Max Voltage: 277VAC, 30VDC
- Max Current: 15A
- Contact Type: SPDT (Form 1C)
- Load Type: General Purpose
- Contact Resistance: < 30 milliohms initial
- Contact Material: AgSnO2
- Electrical Life: 100K cycles (Typical)
- Mechanical Life: 10M cycles (Typical)
- Environmental Rating: Over voltage Category II, Pollution Degree 2
- Relay Modes: ON/OFF or Pulse
- Pulse Timer Duration: 0.1 to 86,400 Seconds (1-day)
- Relay Connections: 1/4″ Tab Terminals
Digital Inputs (WebRelay-10 Plus)
- Number of Inputs: 2
- Type: Non-Isolated
- Voltage Range: 0-5VDC
- Current: 47K Pullup
- Minimum Hold Time: 20ms
- Input Isolation: Non-Isolated
- Input Functions: Counters, Email Alerts, SNMP Traps
- Maximum Count: 32-bit
- Max Count Rate: 25Hz
- Edge Trigger: Rising, Falling or Both
Temperature Sensors (WebRelay-10 Plus)
- Maximum Number of Sensors: 8
- Type: 1-Wire Dallas Semiconductor DS18B20
- Temperature Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Sensor Functions: Monitor Temperature, Log Temperature, Email Alerts, SNMP Traps
- Humidity Type: Xytronix Model X-DTHS-WM wall mount sensor
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.8%
- Manual or NTP(Network Time Protocol) setup
- NTP Sync Period: Once, Daily, Weekly, On Powerup
- Auto Daylight Savings Adjustment
- Battery (capacitor) Power Backup
Capacitor Power Backup
- Backup Functions: Retain Real-Time Clock, External Variables, Relay State
- Backup Duration: 3 days minimum
- Type: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Port
- Setup: Static IP address assignment or DHCP, HTTP port selectable (WebRelay-10 Plus)
Connectors (WebRelay-10 Plus)
- Accessory Connector: 5-Position, 3.81mm terminal spacing, Removable. For 16-28 AWG wire.
- Network: 8-pin RJ-45
- Number of LEDs: 13
- Power on
- Relay coil energized 1-10
- Network linked
- Network activity
- 9.125in (232mm) wide
- 4.25in (126mm) tall
- 2.425in (62mm) deep
- Weight: 22 oz (626 grams)
- Enclosure Material: PVC
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V1
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.5°C)
- HTTP, XML, Modbus TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, Remote Services, and Remote Monitoring
- Log File Size: 512K max 17900 logs
- Storage: Nonvolatile Flash
- Buffer Architecture: Circular Buffer
Log data can be periodically read and stored on a computer
- Password protection on setup page: Yes
- Password protection on control page: Optional
- Password Encoding: Base 64
- Password Length: 10 Characters
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- EN55024 ITE Immunity (2010)
- EN55022 Emissions (2010)
Product Safety Compliance
- UL 61010-1 (Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use)