Remote relay control is made easy with WebRelay-Quad. The WebRelay-Quad comes with 4 controllable relays.
For many applications, WebRelay-Quad™ is the fastest, easiest, least expensive, and most reliable way to remotely control equipment over an IP network (including the Internet)!
WebRelay-Quad™ is used by many different companies for hundreds of applications including industrial control, security, remote control, remote reset, and many other applications that require remote relay control. It has four low-signal relays that can individually switch up to 3 Amp at 28V. Each relay can be turned on, off, or pulsed remotely using the built-in web pages or by running custom scripts from a computer or dedicated controller. It is extremely versatile and can be made to fit almost any remote relay control application.
The WebRelay-Quad is fully configured in minutes using a web browser. No additional software is needed.
WebRelay-Quad™ provides reliable remote relay control over any IP network. WebRelay-Quad, can provide remote relay control in a variety of applications including pump and motor control, and lighting control.
WebRelay-Quad’s powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
- Control devices such as:
- Turn lights on/off while using IP video cameras.
- Remotely control security gates
- Control electronic door locks and garage door openers.
- Built-in web server for setup and remote relay control from a web-browser
- No special software or device drivers required
- XML status and control page makes communications with custom software interfaces simple
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave device
- Four independent, 28VAC, 24VDC, 3A relays SPDT (Form C)
- ON/OFF or Pulse relay modes
- Rugged, compact enclosure can be DIN-Rail or Wall mounted
- Includes a 2-piece (14-pin) industrial terminal connector that makes connections convenient
- Power supply options:
- POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%
WebRelay-Quad Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-WR-4R3-I||Relays: 4 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||N/A||9-28VDC|
|X-WR-4R3-E||Relays: 4 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||N/A||POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%|
- X-WR-4R3-I: 9-28VDC
- X-WR-4R3-E: POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%
- Max Current:
- X-WR-4R3-I: 320mA Max
- X-WR-4R3-E: 477mA Max
- Number of Relays: 4
- Max Voltage: 28VAC, 24VDC
- Max Current: 3A
- Contact Type: SPDT (Form 1C)
- Load Type: General Purpose
- Contact Resistance: < 50 milliohms initial
- Contact Material: AgSnO2
- Electrical Life: 100K cycles (Typical)
- Mechanical Life: 10M cycles (Typical)
- Environmental Rating: Over voltage Category II, Pollution Degree 2
- Relay Modes: ON/OFF or Pulse
- Pulse Timer Duration: 0.1 to 86,400 Seconds (1-day)
- Type: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Port
- Setup: Static IP address assignment. TCP port selectable
- Power & Relays 1-4: 14-Position, 3.81mm terminal spacing, Removable. For 16-28 AWG wire.
- Network: 8-pin RJ-45
- Number of LEDs: 7
- Power on
- Relay coil energized 1-4
- Network linked
- Network activity
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.5°C)
- 1.41in (35.7mm) wide
- 3.88in (98.5mm) tall
- 3.1in (78mm) deep (not including connector)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 grams)
- Enclosure Material: Lexan 940 Polycarbonate Plastic
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V0
- HTTP, XML, Modbus TCP/IP
- Password protection on setup page: Yes
- Password protection on control page: Optional
- Password Encoding: Base 64
- Password Length: 10 Characters
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- EU EN55024, EN55022
- X-WR-4R3-I: FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- X-WR-4R3-E: FCC 47CFR15 (Class A)
Product Safety Compliance
- UL 61010-1 (Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use)
WebRelay-Quad Users Manual (PDF) (Rev: 2.6. 2.4 MB)
WebRelay-Quad Quick Start Guide (PDF) (Rev: 3.0. 0.3 MB)
Archived Users Manuals