X-300™ | Advanced Web-Enabled Temperature Monitoring & Thermostat
The X-300 by ControlByWeb is a powerful web thermostat, temperature logger, and temperature alarm that can be monitored and controlled over an IP network.
The X-300™ is two products in one package:
First, the X-300™ is a powerful web-based temperature logging instrument that allows you to monitor and control temperatures via an IP network. Up to 8 temperature and/or humidity sensors can be connected at a time.
Temperatures can be viewed in real-time using a web browser. In addition, the X-300™ has many advanced features including email alerts, relay control, a BASIC interpreter, and much more.
Second, the X-300™ is a 7-day programmable web-enabled thermostat. Users can adjust and set temperatures for heating and cooling systems and view current indoor and outdoor temperatures from any web browser.
As a web thermostat, it provides an attractive control web page that works great on desktop computers as well as smartphones such as the iPhone® and other mobile digital devices.
Setup is simple; There is no app to download, no subscription to buy, no software required, and no programming necessary for setup or use.
The X-300 is versatile and has many applications. A few examples are listed below.
The X-300’s powerful and flexible design make imagination its only limit.
- Web-browser based – no software required
- Email alerts
- Three, independently controlled 3A relays
- Field updatable
- Built-In real-time clock w/ capacitor backup
- Temperature Logger
- Supports HTTP, TCP, SNMP, Modbus/TCP
- Supports additional data logging and management from web services
- Internal temperature and voltage monitoring for diagnostics
- Wide operating temperature range
- Removable terminal connector for convenient wiring
- Compact, DIN-Rail mountable enclosure
- Measurement Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
Standard configuration for monitoring and/or logging temperatures.
Temp Monitoring with Alarm
Basic configuration for an alarm. When the temperature crosses a specific threshold, the alarm will be turned on or off. The alarm could be an audio device such as a buzzer or bell, an indicator such as a lamp, or a functional device such as a fan or heater.
Basic connection to a single stage heating/cooling system.
X-300 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-300-I+PS12-A||Relays: 3 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Temp: 8 (One temp sensor included)||9-28VDC (One power supply included)|
|X-300-I||Relays: 3 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Temp: 8 (One temp sensor included)||9-28VDC|
|X-300-E||Relays: 3 (3A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Temp: 8 (One temp sensor included)||POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%|
- X-300-I: 9-28VDC
- X-300-I+PS12-A: 9-28VDC
- X-300-E: POE Class 1 (0.44 to 3.84 Watt) or 5V±5%
- Max Current: 374mA Max
- Number of Relays: 3
- Max Voltage: 28VAC, 24VDC
- Max Current: 3A
- Contact Type: SPDT (Form 1C)
- Load Type: General Purpose
- Contact Resistance: < 50 milliohms initial
- Contact Material: AgSnO2
- Electrical Life: 100K cycles (Typical)
- Mechanical Life: 10M cycles (Typical)
- Environmental Rating: Over voltage Category II, Pollution Degree 2
- Relay Modes: ON/OFF or Pulsed
- Pulse Timer Duration: 0.1 to 86,400 Seconds (1-day)
- Maximum Number of Sensors: 8
- Type: Dallas Semiconductor DS18B20
- Temperature Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Sensor Functions: Thermometer, Thermostat, Relay Control, Remote Relay Control, Email Alarms, SNMP Traps, Temperature Logging
- Humidity Type: Xytronix Model X-DTHS-WM wall mount sensor
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.8%
- Manual or NTP(Network Time Protocol) setup
- NTP Sync Period: Once, Daily, Weekly, On Powerup
- Auto Daylight Savings Adjustment
- Battery (capacitor) Power Backup
Capacitor Power Backup
- Backup Functions: Retain Real-Time Clock, External Variables, Relay State, and Counters
- Backup Duration: 3 days minimum
- Type: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Port
- Setup: Static IP address assignment. TCP port selectable
- Power, Outputs, and Inputs: 14-Position, 3.81mm terminal spacing, Removable. For 16-28 AWG wire..
- Network: 8-pin RJ-45
- Number of LEDs: 6
- Power on
- Relay coil energized 1-3
- Network linked
- Network activity
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.5°C)
- 1.41in (35.7mm) wide
- 3.88in (98.5mm) tall
- 3.1in (78mm) deep (not including connector)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 grams)
- Enclosure Material: Lexan 940 Polycarbonate Plastic
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V0
- HTTP, XML, Modbus TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, Remote Services
- Log File Size: 512K min 11,049 logs
- Storage: Nonvolatile Flash
- Buffer Architecture: Circular Buffer
Log data can be periodically read and stored on a computer
- BASIC interpreter
- Remote services – Avoid most firewall issues with outbound connection to Web Services
- Password protection on setup page: Yes
- Password protection on control page: Optional
- Password Encoding: Base 64
- Password Length: 13 Characters
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- EU EN55024, EN55022
- X-300-I: FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- X-300-E: FCC 47CFR15 (Class A)
Product Safety Compliance
- UL 61010-1 (Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use)