X-410 features 4 Digital Inputs, 4 Relays, up to 16 1-Wire sensors, and a built-in web-server that allows remote access from many devices along with infinite control and monitoring possibilities.
Unlimited Possibilities for Industrial Internet of Things
The X-410™ is a fully-featured, Ethernet I/O control module with an innovative solution for creating advance logic (tasks) without the need for scripting.
Control, monitor, and log up to 100 inputs and/or outputs from up to 32 remote I/O modules using the X-410’s intuitive web interface.
No software required, no programming necessary, and no subscription to buy.
1A | 28VAC, 24VDC
Independently control: Low-voltage lights, motors, locks, solid-state relays (connected to larger loads), etc.
4 Digital Inputs
Optically-Isolated Opto-Coupler | 4-26VDC
Monitor on/off state or configure as digital counters or frequency measurement. They can be used to monitor switches, alarm sensors, level sensors, flow sensors, and much more.
Up to 16 Temperature/Humidity Sensors
Monitor up to 16, 1-Wire sensors such as: Temperature and humidity sensors (not included).
Peer-to-Peer Communication (P2P)
Control and Monitor up to 100 I/O
The X-410 supports peer-to-peer communication between ControlByWeb modules. It supports communications with up to 32 modules and allows you to control and monitor up to 100 I/O points. The X-410 can communicate with all ControlByWeb devices* but offers instantaneous messaging between X-400 series products, this means that the X-410 can control and monitor I/O on other X-400 Series products as if it was directly connected to the module.
*Does not communicate with the X-600 series products
The X-410’s built-in interface allows you to create custom “Tasks” for simple and advanced control logic.
Easily create tasks based on time, input or outputs’ status, or device responsiveness. Create up to three actions for each task providing you with the ultimate control and monitoring solution for your application!
Create up to 50 Scheduled, 50 Conditional, 16 Auto Reboot Tasks, and 20 Override Schedules.
Conditional tasks are triggered depending on an I/O’s status.
Conditional tasks are commonly used for sending high/low temperature alerts, controlling alarms, etc.
Scheduled tasks perform actions at preset times on specific days. You can also choose to override these scheduled tasks on certain days (i.e., Holidays).
Scheduled tasks are commonly used for controlling shift bells, parking lot/stadium lights, magnetic locks, generators, etc.
Automatically reboot devices (cameras, routers, servers, etc.) when they become unresponsive. Also write BASIC scripts for more advanced logic.
The X-410 offers the ability to log a variety of data points such as local and remote I/O, registers, tasks, and voltage. Log entries can be made at preset intervals, scheduled times, triggered by I/O changes or logic events.
Schedule a daily log file to be sent via email or uploaded via FTP server.
Graph the current log file and view the I/O’s status over time.
Other Advanced Features
The X-410 has more advanced features such as the ability to initiate a connection to remote servers, BASIC programming, admin/manager/user permissions, etc.
Monitor and Control Page
Users access the X-410 through a built-in web page, called the Control Page. The Control Page can be customized by administrators.
Use the Control Page to:
- Control relays – On, Off, or Pulse
- Monitor status of digital inputs, analog inputs, 1-Wire sensors, timers, registers, etc.
Optionally, the Control Page can be password protected for additional security.
The X-410 supports three types of users that provide different levels of access to the module’s settings and Control Pages. Each user type has a unique password and is configured by the administrator in the setup pages.
Full access to all Settings, Tasks, and Control Pages.
Access to Scheduled Tasks and Control Page.
Access to Control Page only.
All of these features make the X-410 the ultimate solution for I/O control and monitoring!
- Four electro-mechanical relays (shared common) independently controlled
- Four digital inputs (shared ground)
- 1-Wire Bus for up to 16 sensors (temperature, humidity, ultrasonic sensors, etc.)
- Control, monitor, and log 32 remote modules, or up to 100 I/O
- User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
- 50 Scheduled
- 50 Conditional
- 16 Automatic Reboot
- 20 Override Schedules
- Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Highly configurable – Almost any combination of input/relay control possible
- No software required
- Customizable web-based Control Page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Graphing (logged data)
- HTTPS/TLS encrypted
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
X-410 Part Numbers (Differences highlighted in green)
|PART NUMBER||OUTPUTS||INPUTS||SPECIAL FEATURES||POWER SUPPLY|
|X-410-I||Relays: 4 (1A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Digital: 4 (4-26VDC)
Temp: 16 (-67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C))
|Task builder, email daily log file, add 100 I/O on up to 32 Remote I/O Modules||9-28 VDC|
|X-410-E||Relays: 4 (1A 28VAC, 24VDC)||Digital: 4 (4-26VDC)
Temp: 16 (-67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C))
|Task builder, email daily log file, add 100 I/O on up to 32 Remote I/O Modules||POE and/or 9-28VDC|
- Voltage: 9-28 VDC
- Max Current: (See Table)
Power Supply Input Current
(no expansion modules)
(X-400 + 1.7A for expansion modules)
9 VDC 134 mA 1.834 A 12 VDC 101 mA 1.801 A 24 VDC 55 mA 1.755 A
- Expansion Bus: 1.7A max
- Maximum Number of Sensors: 16
- Type: Dallas Semiconductor DS18B20
- Temperature Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Sensor Functions: Monitor Temperature, Log Temperature, Email Alerts, SNMP Traps
- Humidity Type: Xytronix Model X-DTHS-P sensor
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Max Cable Length: 600 feet (180m) maximum combined cable length
- Manual or NTP(Network Time Protocol) setup
- NTP Sync Period: Once, Daily, Weekly, On Powerup
- Auto Daylight Savings Adjustment
- Battery (capacitor) Power Backup
Capacitor Power Backup
- Backup Functions: Retain Real-Time Clock, 1 Register, 2 Counters, 64 Relay States (local and expansion relays only)
- Backup Duration: 2 week minimum
- Type: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Port
- Setup: Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Power and 1-Wire Bus: 5-Position, 3.81mm terminal spacing, Removable. For 16-28 AWG wire.
- Expansion Bus: Ribbon cable, 10-conductor, polarized, 2×5-position, 0.100″ pitch Provides power and communications for expansion modules (Communications: RS-485)
- Network: 8-pin RJ-45
- Number of LEDs: 3
- Power on
- Network linked
- Network activity
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.5°C)
- 1.41in (35.7mm) wide
- 3.88in (98.5mm) tall
- 3.1in (78mm) deep (not including connector)
- Weight: 5 oz (142 grams)
- Enclosure Material: Lexan 940 Polycarbonate Plastic
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V0
- HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, XML, Modbus TCP/IP, SNMP V1,2C,V3, SMTP
- Number of LEDs: 3
- Email Addresses: 8
- Encrypted Email Alerts: STARTTLS and TLSL/SSL
- Alert Functions: I/O states – Fully customizable
- Log File Size: 3,072-Kbyte (up to 50,688 logs)
- Storage: Nonvolatile Flash
- Buffer Architecture: Circular Buffer
Log data can be periodically read and stored on a computer
- Task Builder
- BASIC interpreter (up to 4-Kbytes script file size)
- Remote services
- Password Length: 6-18 Characters
- Electromagnetic Compliance:
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24, EU EN55024, EN55022
- FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- Product Safety Compliance:
- UL 61010-1 (Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use)